01 oktober 2013

Day 274

Good evening everybody! 

I think it's time again to post in English, so that the English readers and bloggers can read my posts easily. 


I'm wearing this leather jacket, my mint colored dress and my zebra printed legging. 

I also have a little girl on my back hahaha, this is my little niece. She is almost 3 years now, she grows so fast!

My other little niece is almost 1 year old. You guys will see her later I think :). Or wait, I have a picture with her too!


And here she is. My little Esma. My other niece is Elif nisa. I love them!

Something short about my outfit, I think the color of my dress looks cute with the print of my legging. 

This was it for today, I hope you guys enjoyed this post! XOXO 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...