04 maart 2013

Day 63

Glitterssss. Yay, today I'm wearing my glitter sweater which I reaaally like. So I bought it in the H&M for only €20,-. It was totally worth it. I can combine this sweater with everything, maybe you've seen it already. I'm wearing it with my trousers from the La Chica. This trousers was also €20,-(like my sweater). I love the color of this trousers and I think that it looks very cute with my sweater.

You can wear an outfit like this with every kind of shoes. High heels, boots, sneakers, Uggs, Vans, lalalalala, everything! Shoes make the outfit :). I think this outfit looks nice with my Uggs. Scroll down for the photo's of today.


Hahaha wauw very crooked photo's today. You still can see the letters of 'Cameroid' if you look at the right side and on the top of the photo's.

Sooo, this is it for today. See you tomorrow!

Kisses.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...