08 maart 2013

Day 67



Blouse | Silly's Store, €25,-
Trousers | Vero Moda, between €15,- and €20,- 
Uggs | Uggs store, €200,-

I think this is a nice combination of clothes because colors fit nice together. I think the red of my trousers look very cute with the glitters on my blouse. As you can see on the photo, you see that this blouse has many glitters on different places and I really like that. Not just one place with glitters. I think that I would wear this outfit on a party because of the glitters and the colors. 

I wore many outfits with my Uggs because Uggs fit nice with everything! A skirt, a jeans, a black trousers, a blue trousers, seriously everything! That's the reason why I bought them. The price is totally worth it because the fabric is really strong and warm. I have these shoes almost for a year and they are still the same!

This is it for todayyy, thanks for reading! And I won't forget to make a wish list but I still don't know when I have enough time for that. We'll see! See you tomorrow. 

Kisses,
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...