29 maart 2013

Day 88

Weekend yaaaay! I'm a little bit sick and ughhh I hate that. And guess what happened today in The Netherlands? Seriously, it started snowing again? F*** LOGIC! The snowflakes are really really really big so I think that The Netherlands is going to be very white. Maybe. Or not. I don't care. But okayyy my outfit of today right? Scroll down!


I'm wearing this pink shirt and I looove pink so I also love this shirt and woooow logic. There is a lot of logic today hahaha. I think it looks very cute with this jeans from the La Chica. This is a nice outfit because I think this garments look very cute together. This outfit will look cute with all kinds of shoes!

This is it for today, I'm shaking because I'm sick AND it is sooo cold and ugh I want summer now. Thanks for reading and send me a little bit sun out of Australia or something? It would be very nice :)

Kissie,
Filiz


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...