28 maart 2013

Day 87

Hello everybody! I had a very very very veryyyyy busy day today. Today I had my exam for drama and I had to do my monologue. I was very nervous of course! A friend of mine took a photo of me with my outfit for my monologue. Scroll down for the photo :)


You can also see my location on this photo haha. The stairs are my status and I'm growing down with each thing that I'm doing wrong in life. My location is very deep haha!

Now the things that I'm wearingggg. This dress is from the Jennifer in Paris and it was something between €20,- and €30,- I think. I don't remember the price exactly because it's a year ago that I bought this dress. I think it looks very classy! This heels are from Turkey and I don't know the price okay I'm sorry :(. This tights is from the I don't know and the price is I don't know either. Cool storyyy.

Haha this was it for today, thanks for reading and sleep well!

Filiz


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...