01 maart 2013

Day 60

Hello March! Wooow I've more than 3000 views, thank you guys! Today I'm wearing a lovely outfit and I received so many compliments woohooooo, I love compliments :). Scroll down for the photo's of today! I took them with cameroid yayyy.








Shirt | Coolcat, €20,-
Peplum shirt | Silly's Store, €25,-
Skirt | H&M, €10,-
Tights | Unknown, unknown

Look at my peplum shirt, I LOVE IT. It's soooo cute and I really like the shiny details. It was just €25,- and seriously, I had to buy it. The fabric is really nice and soft and it gives me a nice shape. I love this combination of clothes and I think that I'll wear it again but than with another tights or shirt underneath my peplum shirt. Or maybe without a shirt under my peplum shirt.

OH MY, my nailpolish has the same color as my earrings and I think it looks very nice haha. Cool photo.

This is it for today, I hope you enjoyed my post!

Kisses,
Filiz 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...