26 maart 2013

Day 85

Ughhhh had a test today and I really don't know if it went well.. But we'll see. I'm seriously scared for my grade? Heavy.. But now I'm going to post and than I'm going to study again and again and again.. I hope you'll enjoy this post!


I'm wearing this sweater with I 'heart' Paris on it. I bought it in Paris in a little store and it was just €25,-! It is a really warm sweater and it is also very comfortable.

I combine this sweater with my red trousers from the Vero Moda(I think..) and I think it fits very cute together because of the color of my trousers and the color of my heart. Yes that heart on my sweater hahaha. They're both red!

Today I was wearing this outfit with my Uggs. It was a veeery warm outfit today and yes I liked it :)

Thanks for readinggg, and don't mind to leave a comment!

xoxo
FG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...