12 maart 2013

Day 71

I'm going to be honest.. I LOVE MY OUTFIT OF TODAY! I think it is a very nice combination of clothes and especially my trousers and my shirt together. And another thing. Seriously, my connection at home drives me crazy! It's flying away aaaall the time. It's really annoying :(. But okayyyy now my connection is working a little bit so I can post YAY. Scroll down for the photos of today :).






This denim jacket fits cute with almost everything. I really love the black buttons. They are a nice detail to this outfit.

I've bought this shirt in the Silly's Store. It was just €19,99! I looooove the colors together and those glitters, so cute! I think it is a very nice shirt which I can combine with almost everything. A skirt, a trousers, a short pants, almost everything!

This trousers is from the H&M and it was just €20,-! It was love at first sight. The colors are very cute and especially together. I really like the patterns on this trousers.

I wore this outfit with my Uggs because yeah, they are warm and they fit with almost every outfit! :)

This is it for today, I hope you enjoyed it! You can always throw your opinion in a comment.

xoxo
FG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...