25 maart 2013

Day 84

Heyheyheyyyy! If you scroll down for the photo of today you can see how tired I am after studying hahaha how pathetic :(. Maybe you can recognize this, and not only with studying: you're putting so much effort in something, and it's still not working. Seriously I don't know what I'm doing wrong with studying sometimes but it's not faaaair oh my Gosh :(. Does someone has any advice for me? Wowwww I need it! Haha. But okay scroll down for the photo and read further for the stores. I'll tell you now, I don't know the prices ha!


Sweater | Outfitters Nation
Trousers | G-Star
Scarf | Unknown

I think this is a nice outfit. You can wear a black trousers with every kind of shirt or sweater or vest or I don't knowwww. I love this sweater because of the stripes, yes, I really like stripes. The two colors in my sweater fit nice together and that's a nice detail for this outfit! 

Thanks for reading today :)

xoxo
Filiz


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...