10 maart 2013

Day 69

Heyheyyyy everybody! Today is a day that I have to study a lot for next week but I still want to relax so I'm going to take a bath after I wrote a post. I have a simple but nice outfit today. Want to see ittt? Scroll down for the photos of today and the prices and stores of course(maybe).



Look good at the first photo. Did you saw the tiger on my shirt? No? Look again. I bought this shirt in the Coolcat(I think, yes seriously I'm not sure about that but it's probably from the Coolcat) and I don't know the price anymore. I think it was something like €20,-. I love the glitters on this shirt, you can see them a little bit on the first photo. Tigerglitters rawrrrr. This shirt has lace on its shoulders, a little bit on its arms and on the back. I think it looks very cute and sexy at the same time. This shirt is not to tight so you can do everything when you're wearing it. 

This legging is from the Zara and the price was above €30,-. I thought something like €40,-. I love the color of this legging, it looks almost like I'm not even wearing this legging haha! I like the details of this legging. Look at the photo to find them. Of couuuurse, that stripes in the middle of this legging. This is the reason why you think that it's a legging. Otherwise you wouldn't know that! I think. 

I think this is a nice outfit for a party. It's not too warm, not too cold, not too naked, not too covered. Just perfect for a party! :) 

This is it for todayyyy, I hope you enjoyed this post and all my other posts of course haha. Sometimes they're long and sometimes they're are short. But yeah, now you know my reasons when I'm writing a short post. I really hope you understand that! 

See you tomorrow!

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...