20 maart 2013

Day 79

Ugh, who had to study? Yeah me. Ugh. But I'll post anyway sooo here is the late post of today! I'm wearing my blouse from the Silly's Store with my trousers from the Vero Moda. Scroll down for the photoooo.


As I told you before, this blouse is from the Silly's Store and it was €25,- and I'm in love with it and I love the glitters and I think it's very cute and yeah, I think it's a nice blouse.

This trousers is from the Vero Moda and it was also €25,-. I really like this trousers because of the shape. It is a tight trousers and it makes my legs look skinnier (is this a good phrase? Haha.). I think it's pretty. This color is very cute and you can combine it with many other colors!

You can wear an outfit like this with many different shoes! I think that Uggs, Vans and high heels will look very cute with this outfit.

Soooo we're at the end of this post! I hope you enjoyed it and if you're bored, go check my other postsss! If   you want of couse hahaha. You can find me on Facebook and Twitter if you've any questions or you can just  throw a comment on me :)!

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...