07 maart 2013

Day 66

Hello helloooo! My mother made nice photo's of me today hahaha. Scroll down for the photo's!




This is fucking awesome. Yeah that's a cool song(Macklemore ft. Ryan Lewis - Thrift shop). Sooo I think this is a nice outfit. My shirt fits nice with my boots. I've bought this shoes in the V&D for €50,- and I think that's as good price. This shirt is from the H&M. It's a basic shirt and it was something between €15,- and €25,-. This trousers is from the La Chica and it was something between €15,- and €30,-. La Chica has very cheap but nice clothes. I love this store! I'm wearing an earring which I've got from my sister. It's a little gift yayyy. I think it's a nice detail for my outfit. Lovelyyy.

Thanks for reading, see you tomorrow!

xoxo
FG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...