19 maart 2013

Day 78

Heyheeeey cuties! Today I'm wearing a very warm outfit with colors that fit nice together yaaaay. I'm wearing this sweater from the Primark and it was very cheap. It was something like €15,- I think? Never mind, it's a really cute sweater because of the dark blue lines as the details. I combine this sweater with my white cap from the Pieces. It was just €10,-! I really love this cap because I think it fits very well on me. Of course, I'm wearing a garment for my legs hahahaha. I'm wearing this jeans from the La Chica and it was under €20,- or something. It was also very cheap! And yeaaaah there are my Uggs again. My sheepies :( hahaha oh my God what a sense of humor.. But okayyy scroll down for my photo collage.


HAHA look at my face on the right side of the collage. Laila told me to look crazy so I thought, let's do like a, wait I don't even know what I look like.. Okay fail. But I think it's cool hahahaha. I laugh so much today. Cool story brooo. 

This is my post for today, thanks for reading, thanks for watching, thanks for more views woohoooo! See you another day I think :)

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...