22 maart 2013

Day 81

Hellooooo dear readers. It's finally weekeeeend! I have to study a lot this weekend because I have many tests in the next few weeks. But let's talk about my outfit haha. Scroll down for the photo!


Wow I don't know where I get this necklace but it was not so expensive. Something under €10,-!

I'm wearing my skirt from the H&M, my shirt with long sleeves from the Coolcat, my tights from the market I think and this cute dark green vest from the.. Yeah I don't know from where.

I think this vest is very cute. I love the color and I think you can combine it with a lot of different clothes. I think it looks very cute with this skirt. Maybe it will look also cute with a shirt with short sleeves. We'll see!

Sooo, as I told you before I'm in my final year and I've my exams in two months and oh my Goshhhh I'm scared. I'm going to be very busy because I have to study a lot but at least I'll try to post everyday! I'm not sure about the lenghts of my posts in this busy weeks but okay we'll see how it goes!

I think that I want to keep my blog next year but with another subject. Not a blog like this year, this Outfits Of This Year blog. I really appreciate advice and tips for another blog for next year! Let me knowwww.

This is it for today, thanks for reading!

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...