18 maart 2013

Day 77

Hello sweetest readers! :)



Today I'm going to try to make a long post so it's nicer for you guys to read my post haha. I post very short posts because I'm busy with school and other stuff but I'll try to post longer! In a few weeks I have my exams and I'm really scared for that but okay, I'll do my best of course.

Sooo my outfit of today. I'm wearing this dress with long sleeves from the H&M and it was something like €20,-. I love the horizontal stripes of this dress. It makes my shape beautiful I think. This dress will look cute with all kinds of belts. Belts will be a nice detail to this dress, you'll see it in the future!

I get this legging from my mother(she is so sweet!) and she said it was just €5,-. My moms can find the cheapest things, seriously, she's really good at that. I get that from her haha!

And there are my Uggs again. My cutiesss. I love them. They are so comfortable and soft from the inside, it's just a heaven for my feet. I love the color grey for shoes because you can wear them with everything. Uggs are not so cheap but I think that they're totally worth the price.

If you've got any ideas for my blog, please tell me! I really appreciate that :).

This is it for today, I hope you enjoyed this post!

Big kisses,
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...