06 maart 2013

Day 65

Hey guys, how are youuu? I'm fine. Today I'm going to post a shorty because I have to study. StuDYING you know.. Okay scroll down for the photo's and more.



White shirt | Vero Moda, €10,-
Blue shirt | Vero Moda, something like €25,-
G-Star | G-Star store, unknown

I think this is a nice combination of clothes because the colors fit really nice together. I wore this outfit with my Uggs. My blue shirt fits cute with my Uggs and I think this white shirt is a nice detail of my outfit. I'm still in love with the lace of this shirt, on the back. You can't see it on this picture but if you want to see it you can search the photo's with this blue shirt, only on another day. Go to the labels and search for blue or lace or something. Good luck? :)

This is it for today, I hope you enjoyed it!

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...