24 maart 2013

Day 83


Soooo today was a kind of schoolday for me because I was stuDYING so hard :( oh my Godddd. I have so many tests in this following weeks. Let me cryyyy. But okay, now about my outfit.

My outfit today was very comfortabe. I was wearing my pajama trousers and this bordeaux vest. I don't know where I get this vest because my moms gave it to me. She is wearing it also haha. 

I really hope that you guys don't mind my short posts because I don't have so much time to study and to post and to do things for myself and to give attention to my friends and oh my.. Depression. No, just kidding :( but it is very stressfull. 

Now I'm going to relax, finallyyyy! I hope you enjoyed this post :)

Big big bigggg kisses to my readers!
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...