21 maart 2013

Day 80

NEOOOOON NEON NEON NEON NEON. Okay hello my name is Filiz and I love neon colors. I'm wearing this blouse which I've bought in Turkey on a little market. The price was under €20,- I think. Oh my Gooood I forgot it. Bad girl. But okay, seriously this colors. Sooo lovely! Especially the neon pink color in this blouse. It's a very nice detail of it. The stripes are also lovely.



I combine this blouse with my jeans from the La Chica and this trousers was also something like €20,-. I think you noticed that I'm very bad with prices haha. I'm also wearing this black jacket with glitters on my shoulders. This jacket is from the Outfitters Nation and yeah, with an unknown price. Yay.

This was it for todayyy. Thanks for reading and see you another day :)

Kiss,
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...