28 februari 2013

Day 59

The last day of February, WOW. Two months ago I started my blog and I still love to post about my outfit! That's good news I think. Sometimes it's stupid that I have to post a short post because I have a lot to do for school and a lot of other stuff. I hope that's not a big issue for my readers. Today I have the time to write a long post so yeah let's start! Scroll down for my photo's of today.




I'm sorry for the bad quality of the photo's! First of all my hand was shaking and after that my camera was very annoying so this is the best that I can give you guys today haha. 

I'm wearing this pants from the Vero Moda and I bought it together with my red pants. There was discount if you chose two different pants and they were €25,- together. I think it is very cheap! These pants are great. It fits very well and it is also not to tight. I can breathe!

This black shirt underneath my jacket is also from the Vero Moda. It's just a basic shirt and it was €10,-. As a girl I think you need many basic clothes because you can wear them with almost everything. You can combine them with many different colors and that's very useful! 

Glitters glitters glitters! Yes I love this jacket. Look at the shoulders, it's sooo cute. This jacket is from the Outfitters Nation and I don't know the price. I think it makes this outfit very neatly. 

The shoes make the outfit! I think this boots fit very nice with my outfit because it's black, just like my shirt and my jacket. I bought this boots on the market in Utrecht and they were only €25,-! 

I like this outfit, it's not too black and it's not too boring. I really like it that I make this combination of clothes because the colors fit nice together.

As you can see, today I had the time to make a longer post and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. I don't know when I'm going to post a long post again but you'll see it! Thanks for reading and you can always write advice in a comment! And if you want, tell me, what do you think that's a nice outfit to wear? :)

xoxo
Filiz


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...