01 april 2013

Day 91

Hey guys. I was thinking about another blog for next year and I think that it's fun to post about things that I like and not only posts about clothes and my outfit of the day. We'll see how it goes next year! Do you think that it's a nice idea or notttt? Let me know. Today I'm wearing my baggy grey trousers with this white shirt from the Outfitters Nation with a woman and I don't know who that is but okay, she looks uh, cool or something. Nevermind. I think it is a nice and comfortable outfit. Scroll down for the photo of todayyy.


Fluffly hair, fluffly socks. Cool combination I think! I don't like bad hair days :(

I want to go to the Primark very soon because I want new clothesss! Maybe I have the time after my exams haha.. Less than two months.. Oh my Gosh. I also think that I'm going to look for a job but I'm not sure yet. 

Seriously, I want and I really need new sneakers! Sooo it's necessary to go shopping soon! :) Good reason right? 

This is it for today, thanks for reading and I'll see you tomorrow. 

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...