03 april 2013

Day 93

Okay badddd bad news.. My laptop suddenly was shutting down and now he can't even normally start up. I think I'm going to the repair.. Ughhh! Now I can post in 10 minutes on my daddy's computer haha.. So this is going to be a short post and I also have to study so now you understand it. Scroll down for the photo!


Aaaaawh my little niece. Love her! Sooo, I'm wearing this jeans from the La Chica and this sweater from the Outfitters Nation. I'm also wearing a belt with a brown color and I think it fits nice with this outfit. The colors fit nice together because they're both light. 

Thanks for reading and don't be mad because of my short posts this next days/weeks/I don't knows.. :(

Big kisses from Filiz and Elif. 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...