02 april 2013

Day 92

HAAAAAAAI. I have to babysit tonight so I'm posting earlier today oh my Gosh partyyy. I'm wearing this dress with stripes and this new blue legging. But I've already worn this legging so it's not new anymore. But okaaay. I think it is a nice outfit because everything is so, how do you say that.. It gives me a good shape or something? Okay nevermind, these clothes are tight so you can see my shape better than normal. Scroll down for the photo yeahyeah.


Strike a pose! Or something like that. Hahaha I've cleaned my bed very well.. Not. But heeey, another thing. I think that my hair is really cute today. Except the fact that it's fluffy? This braid looks cute with this outfit. 

Sooo, this is it for today. I hope you liked it and if you want to, share my blog! So I can get more members. I just have 12 members now oh my God I'm going to cry okay just kidding but okay you understand me I think. Okay.

Thanks for reading! 

Kiss. 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...