20 november 2013

Day 324




Good evening everybody! Today I went to the sushi-bar with a good friend of mine and it was delicious. Heaven in my mouth. It was a lovely day today but it's still not over, cause tonight.. Yesss, my proud followers will know that I'm going to zumba every wednesday. I'm looking forward to it!

Oh yeah, forgot to tell that I'm going to post in English today, but I think you've noticed it already.. Handy! Ok, than now, my outfit. Read  further for interesting shizzle.

This skirt is from the H&M and I got it as a present from a lovely friend. This is probably the first time I'm wearing this skirt(I think, or I forgot it..?), and I love it! The color is lovely, the size is lovely and its shape is making me smaller! Just like my trousers from the Vero Moda. I love that kind of clothes.

I'm also wearing this shirt with long sleeves from the Coolcat, which I can combine with everything. Yes, e-very-thing. I'm wearing a little black vest above this shirt, so my outfit has a nice detail. It makes my outfit cute and chic at the same time.

Probably this outfit will look even cuter with my fur coat which I've bought at the Ijhallen in Amsterdam! I'll try that one too. And of course, I'll show that to you, duh.

I think I'm going to make some homework before I go to zumba. I'll see you guys another day! Probably tomorrow? Or not. W/e. See ya!

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...