02 februari 2013

Day 33

Brrrr it's so cold outside! Today I went to Den Haag and it was soooo cold. Seriously, goosebumps everywhere. My mother said that it is too cold for this outfit but yeah, yolo. Scroll down for the photo of today!


I'm wearing a dress with black on the sides and white with black stripes on the middle, a black legging with a kind of shiny fabric on the inside of the knees and a little black vest. I think it is a nice outfit.

Dress | Coolcat, price is unknown(it was a gift)
Legging | Unknown store, unknown price(I get it from my mommie)
Vest | The market in Utrecht, €15,-

I think this is a nice and simple outfit. It is not too much or too less if we talk about the colors. It's just black and white. If you wear black and white clothes together it can be very nice, only if it's a nice combination. That's kinda logical but okay..

Tips and comments are always welcome!

Kiss,
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...