10 februari 2013

Day 41

Heyheyhey! I had a very busy day today so that's why I'm posting so late. Scroll down for the photooo. I didn't took a good photo today but that doesn't matter today.


I'm wearing this dress with blue and white stripes and a legging with nice details on the knees. You can't see it very well on the photo :(

I get this dress as a gift from my mommy and she bought it in the Miss Etam. I don't know the price because it's a little bit rude to ask the price of a gift I think. I never go to this store because I don't see nice clothes very often. But I think that this dress is cute!

This legging is from the H&M and yeah, I forgot the price. It was between €15,- and €30,- or something I guess. I really like these details on the knees and I'm glad that I bought this legging. It fits very well and you can wear it with almost every kind of dress or with a skirt and a shirt. The fabric is really nice.

This is it for today, I hope you enjoyed this post! See you guys tomorrow.

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...