07 februari 2013

Day 38

Yoooooo.

I've a test tomorrow and I had to learn for that. That's the reason why I'm posting so late. It's not really late but okay. Weh. Here the photo's of today, made by Suurpuur.






I'm wearing a sweater with two different colors(both are green), a jeans and my red Vans. I think it is a nice combination of clothes and colors. Oh yeah, I'm wearing a black shirt too, it's hidden under my sweater.

Here are the prices(or not).

Sweater | Outfitters Nation, unknown
Shirt | Vero Moda, €10,-
Jeans | Only, €40,-
Vans | Vans store, €55,-
Handbag | Polaris, €10,-

Yes, believe it or not, this handbag was €10,- woohoooo. Polaris is a store with many different shoes and handbags. I think you can find very nice shoes for a cheap price!

I really like the colors of my sweater, they fit nice together. It is a warm sweater but not toooo warm so it's good I think.

This is the post of today! See you tomorrow :)

xoxo
FG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...