09 februari 2013

Day 40

Helloooo everybody! Oh that phrase reminds me of Family Guy. If you want to watch it, go to Youtube and search for Mentally handicapped rooster. I think you'll laugh out loud hahaha. But okay, here are the photo's of today!




Today I'm wearing a kind of pink, orange, red, Idon'tknowwhichcolorthisis sweater and a jeans. This sweater is from the Outfitters Nation and I don't know the price woohoo. I like the stars on it, there are different sizes of the stars and I think that's cute. I really love this color. I don't see it very often. 

This jeans is from the Tally Weijl in Utrecht. This store is amazing, I loooove the clothes that you can buy there. I don't know how much this jeans has cost me but I think it was between €20,- and €30,-. It fits very well on me and it's not too tight. 

This is the post of today, I hope you enjoyed it :)
If you know something nice for my blog, say it in a comment if you want!

Kisses,
FG





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...