03 februari 2013

Day 34

Helloooo cuties!

I had a very lazy day today but I still have to learn this evening so I'm going to post quick now. I had a simple outfit on today but it is also cute I think. Scroll down for the photooo. 



Okay fail, I don't know the prices of the clothes I'm wearing hahaha. The only thing I know is that this sweater is from the LC WAIKIKI, a store in Turkey. I get it as a gift yayyy. I love gifts. 

I think it is a very cute sweater because of the bright pink thingies on it. I think this sweater will look cute with a skirt also. We'll see it soon I think :)

You can buy jeans everywhere of course, in the market, in every kind of store with clothes(wow logic) and on the internet. 

I want something different on my blog but I still don't know what I want yet.. Maybe another page or something. But okay, you'll know it when I'm going to change something!

Thanks for reading :)

Kisses,
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...