01 februari 2013

Day 32

Helloooo February! It's the beginning of a new month so say hello to the new posts too(duhhh)! I'm glad that I've sustained a month with new posts everyday. I'm going to try to post longer posts when I've got time and I'm going to try to make time for posts too. I'm in my final year at high school so it's a very busy year for me and my fellow students. Anyways, here is the photo of today. You can see Winnie the Pooh on one of my pillows :)


























I'm wearing my trousers with these many patterns, a black shirt and a light blue vest. I like the colors together, they fit very well I think.

I don't always look to the colors but sometimes that is necessary. I think it's a little bit strange when you wear  red and pink together. It has to fit together or else it is not nice to wear of course.

I get this trousers from the H&M for just €20,-! I reeeeally had to buy it because I liked(and still like) the patterns on this trousers.

This shirt is from the Vero Moda, it was like €10,-. It is just a basic black shirt so you can get it in every kind of store. I wear this shirt with everything because it is basic, so it fits with everything.

The color of this vest is so cuuuute. It is very light and I combine it with many dresses, trousers and skirts. The only thing I know about this vest is that it is bought in the Mango. I love Mango! I think that this vest wasn't that expensive, I think something like €20,- or something like that.

This is the post of the first day of February, see you tomorrow!

Kissesssss,
Filiz 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...