14 februari 2013

Day 45

Hello everyone. Happy Valentine!

It's very cold today and I was so stupid to go outside without any gloves or a warm coat. Yes I went outside with a thin coat. Stupid me. But okay here is the photo of today!





Ugh, I have to do a lot of things so this is a very short post. Read further for the prices(or not, hehe) and I hope you guys forgive me for this shorty!

I wore this outfit with my Uggs because yeah my Uggs fit nice with everything.

Trousers | G-Star store, probably too expensive for a trousers
Shirt | H&M, €3,-
Vest | Gift from my aunt, don't know the price
Uggs | Uggs store, €200,-
Watch | Lacoste, don't know the price because it was a gift

I think this is a cute outfit, especially the stripes on my watch and on my shirt look nice together. It's a cute detail of my outfit. I love the bright colors in my outfit and I think it is nice that the rest is dark so you can see my shirt and watch very well.

x
FG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...