12 februari 2013

Day 43

Helloooo readers!

I have to wait 3 days and than we have a week off from school yaaaaaay! I still have to work for school than because it's a veeeery busy year. Okay enough about school. Let's talk about the outfit of this day! Scroll down for the photo's of today.




Sweater | H&M, €20,- 
Skirt | H&M, €10,- 
Legging | €10,- 
Legwarmers | Selfmade, no price?

Yeaaah, this legwarmers are made by my aunt from Turkey. I think they are reaaaally cute and yes I love the glitters oh my God glitters glitters glitters. It looks also nice together with my sweater. 

I think this is a cute and glittery outfit. The sweater and skirt fit nice together. I wore this outfit with my red Vans today but I didn't took a photo with my Vans on and I don't even know why but okay. 

As you can see I wear a lot of clothes from the H&M haha, I wear 3 garments from the H&M in this outfit yay. 

Thanks for reading!

FG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...