15 februari 2013

Day 46

Hey you!

Yaaay we have a week off from school(in the Netherlands). I like that but I still have to do a lot of homework.. But okay, scroll down for some photo's and my opinion of course!







Prices
Sweater | a little shop in Paris, €20,-
Skirt | H&M, €10,-
Legging | H&M, €10,-
Uggs | Uggs store, €200,-

I had a very comfortable outfit today. I love this sweater with I love Paris! on it! It is very warm and the color is cute. I think it looks cute with this black skirt and my Uggs.

This big sweater and skirt look nice together and I think because of the colors. The colors fit also nice together. As you can see, it's possible to wear purple and black clothes at the same time!

Remember that I told you about those earrings from the H&M? Scroll down for the photo!


I bought this set in the H&M for only €5,-! This earrings are very cute and you can wear them with every outfit. They're not too big or something so they're not too heavy for your ears.

This is my post for today, I hope you enjoyed it!

xoxo
FG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...