20 februari 2013

Day 51

Hey girls(and boys?)!

Today you'll see my new shoes and I think they are reeeeeally cute. Scroll down for the photo's of my outfit and I hope you'll like this post!





OMG CUTE HUH? I really like the patterns on my new shoes and yaaaay I'm glad that I bought them. They cost me just €50,- and they are from the V&D. 

I don't know from who this sweater is, I'm just wearing it. YOLO. I don't know the price and I also don't know where it is bought but I think it is a very cute sweater with a kind of skin color right? Yeah a little bit. It is very warm and it fits cute with my skirt. 

My mother bought this skirt for me and she said it was just €5,- woohooooo cheap and stuff. I don't know where she bought it but okay. You can buy a skirt like this in the H&M too, they're not too expensive! 

This legging is from the H&M and it was €10,-. You can wear it with every skirt or dress of course. What a news, haha. I like this combination of clothes yay :)

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...