18 februari 2013

Day 49

Bonjouuuuur mes amies!

I have to do a lot of homework and yes, also for French. I think I did the exercises very wrong but okay.. Ugh, I HATE HOMEWORK. So I'm going to post quickly and than I'm going to read a book for Dutch. And after that I'm going to clean my room. And after that I'm going to search some food HAHA okay interesting. Scroll down for the photoooo's.


Trousers | H&M, €20,- 
Shirt | Vero Moda, €10.- 
Sweater | Mango, Unknown price lalalala.

I think this is a cute combination of clothes and the colors fit very nice together! I'm still in love with this trousers because of the patterns on it. And yes, the color of this sweater is LOVELY. I would like to have a nailpolish with this color wohhhh I'm going to buy that I think. If I'll find it.


And yeah this bracelet, I get it as a gift from my sister! Thanks sis. It is veeeery cute. It's bought in Ibiza! Woohoo. 

This is it for today! Blame school for my short posts, haha. 

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...