04 februari 2013

Day 35

Hello you!

I've to babysit today so I'm going to post a short post today. I'll do my best to make a nice post! Scroll down for the photo's, made by my kickass friend Sureyya. Hi Sureyya. Suurpuur.





What am I wearing?

Uggs | Uggs store, €200,-
Legging | H&M, between €15,- and €25,-
Skirt | H&M | €10,-
Shirt | Unknown and unknown.

Seriously, I've forgot where I bought this shirt hahahahaha. I'm really good at remembering things.

I think this is a cute outfit. The colors fit nice together and wow, I'm in love with this pink. I love bright colored shirts and especially bright pink like this. I also love neon colors like the pink color in the blouse of day 14.

This is it for today, I'm sorry for the short post but I tried to make it nice :)

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...