25 februari 2013

Day 56

Woohooooo today you're going to see a new blouse of mine and I really like it! It has shiny thingies on it so yeah, I fell in love.. Haha okay joke but it is a cute blouse tough! Scroll down for the photo's, taken by Sureyya Suurpuur Suurtje. Thanks lovely. And I took photo's too. Cool.






Blouse | Silly's Store, €25,-
Trousers | La Chica, €20,-
Boots | V&D, €50,-

I think this is a very cute combination of clothes. The colors fit nice together. I don't wear light colored clothes very often and today is a day that I do wear light colored clothes yay.

Seriously, look at my blouse! It is so cheap for a blouse like this. It's totally worth it. The color is very lovely, I think it is a kind of créme? I don't know it exactly but okay. Créme sounds nice to me :). I think this blouse is also cute with a black skirt and yeah, we'll see that another day!

Ugh, I have to do my homework again and a lot of other stuff so this is it for today. Thanks for readingggg and see you tomorrow(or not)!

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...