06 februari 2013

Day 37

Seriously, it's snowing again here in the Netherlands, yaaay.. I have a day off today, woohoo no school for me! I slept until 11 am and that's late for me haha. Loved it. Sooo, the sun is shining but there's snow also and it's still very cold here. That's a reason to put a warm sweater on! Scroll down for the photo.





I love this outfit, it is simple, very comfortable and also very warm! I get this sweater as a gift from my niece and this trousers was a gift from my sister. Prices are unknown.. But I know that this trousers is from G-Star haha! Cool info.

I really like those shiny thingies on the shoulders of my sweater, I think it is very cute. I loooove cute details. I think this sweater will look nice with a black skirt and I think we'll see that this year!

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...