11 februari 2013

Day 42


Hello hello helloooo! How are you guuuys? It's still very cold here in the Netherlands so yes I'm freezing again brrrr. I still want to post a wish list but I don't know when I've got the time for that. But here are the photo's of today! 





Trousers | Vero Moda, €25,- 
Shirt | Coolcat, €20,-

You can see the zipper on the back of my trousers. I really like this detail because it is different. I also like the color. I really like this combination of clothes because the colors fit nice together and it is very comfortable. I think it will look even better when you wear accessoires like a beautiful necklace with a bordeaux color in it. This outfit will also look cute with high heels and especially with black heels because you can see the color also in this shirt. 

FG 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...