26 februari 2013

Day 57

Ugh, I have a test on thursday so I have to learn for that and I don't want to but I have to and I also have to clean my room but mweeeeh. Okay this is a blog about outfits right? Haha. Sooo, today I have a nice outfit I think. Scroll down for the photo's!




I just LOVE that mirror. It's sooo big! But okay read further for the prices and stores or only for the stores or only for the prices or for just nothing. I don't know. 

Blouse | Unknown, unknown
Skirt | H&M, €10,-
Legging | Unknown, unknown
Vans | Vans store, €55,- 

I get this blouse and this legging from my moms and I don't know where she get these clothes. I didn't asked it but you can find a blouse and a legging like this almost everywhere. My mother told me that this legging was just €5,-! There is a shiny fabric on the inside of the knees and I love that detail! 

This blouse is very long but I put it in to my skirt so you can't see that. I think I'll wear this blouse again so I'll let it out than! I love the stripes on it and the fabric is also nice. 

I think that my Vans make this outfit even nicer. The color of my Vans fits nice with the blouse!

Thanks for reading and wish me luck with my homework. Ugh..

xoxo



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...