16 februari 2013

Day 47

I've slept so good today! Love that. But the stupid thing is, I woke up with an headache. Poor me. I'm going to stay at home the whole day I think, but I'm not sure about that. Weeeeh. But okay scroll down for the photo's of today!



I'm wearing a dress with middle long sleeves and a legging with a skin color. it's a little bit lighter than my own skin color but you can't see that very well. I think it is a nice outfit!



Legging | Zara, between €25,- and €50,-
Dress | Unknown, unknown(I don't even know from who this dress is?)

I love the print of this dress. I see little faces in it haha! Can you see them too? Just look better and you'll see them. It's really warm around my neck.



I think you can vary with many shoes if you wear an outfit like this. High heels will make it classy, and Uggs will make it very comfortable. Vans will make it cute I think. Maybe we'll see this dress again, but than with another legging!

And hey, I did my nails today! I used different nailpolishes. You can see the colors blue, yellow, red, green and purple. First I wanted to make Skittles but I didn't had the color orange, and I also didn't had a white nailpolish to draw a little s on my nails. I will buy them if I'm going to make Skittle nails!



This is the post of todayyyy. See you guys tomorrow!

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...