05 februari 2013

Day 36

Helloooo readers.

How are you? I'm fine yay thanks. I thought it was going to be a little bit warmer here in the Netherlands but no, the snow is coming back again.. I like snow, really, but if there's snow for a long time, it will be boring. I miss the summer! Sun, sea and the beach, that's what I want right now. And nooow my outfit of today.





I'm wearing my navy blue trousers, a black shirt with long sleeves, a little black vest and my red Vans :) Read further for the prices.

Trousers | Vero Moda, €25,-
Shirt | Coolcat, €20,- or something like that.
Vest | Market,  between €10,- and €20,-
Vans | Vans store, €55,-

I think this is a nice combination of clothes. You can see my shoes very well because of the color compared with the trousers, the shirt and the vest. Everything is dark unless the shoes! I bought these laces somewhere else, it was a little store in Utrecht. They were like €2,-, very cheap! I really like the print which you can see better on the photo.

This is the post of today, I hope you enjoyed it!

xxx
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...