13 februari 2013

Day 44

Hey guuuuys.

Today I had a photoshoot with a new photographer: Yasminaaaa. Sminieeee. Okay. Scroll down for the photo's and believe me it was tooooo funny when she took this photo's. And no I'm not giving any details. HA.







Jacket | Gift from my mommy yay
Shirt | Vero Moda, €20,-
Jeans | Only, €40,-
Earrings | H&M, read further for the price
Uggs | Uggs store, €200,-

Sooo this earrings are from a whole set of earrings and that set costs €5,-. I'll show it later with all the earrings. I really like them! This earrings have almost the same color as my shirt and yeah it was Sminie's idea to take a picture of my earring? Cool.

I looove the back of this shirt, it's so prettyyyy. I like the patterns and the lace gives this shirt a cute detail. It's a long shirt but I put it in my jeans so you can't see that.

I think this is a simple and cute outfit for a normal school day. I think that I'll wear this outfit again only than without the jacket and with other shoes. We'll see! Thanks for reading :)

xoxo
FG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...