22 februari 2013

Day 53

Hey guuuys!

Maybe you've seen it already but I made a new page: Things to wear, where I'm going to write outfits that I'm maybe going to wear. You still can comment an outfit that you like! And now my outfitttt. Scroll down for the photo's.








Woohoo many photo's today! I think I'm wearing a cute outfit today. Read further for the prices (or not) :).

Green shirt | Yeah okay I don't know how much it costs or where it is bought.
White shirt | Vero Moda, €10,-
Trousers | La Chica, €20,-

As you can see I wore this outfit in two different ways. Maybe you didn't noticed but I could wear this outfit with or without that white shirt. It is a little cute detail I think :). Look at the photo's if you didn't saw the difference.

I love those zippers by my ankles, they're just a nice detail to this jeans.

This is a very lovely jeans. It's very tight but it is also very comfortable. It fits nice. I think the color is also nice and lovely.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to leave a comment at my new page(if you want)!

xoxo
FG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...