08 februari 2013

Day 39

Hellooooo weekend! Cheers to you :)

I was walking with Sureyya, we were going to the bus and then, woooow then it began to snow. I thought 'I want photo's in the snow' and yeah Sureyya took photo's of me in the snow. You can't see it very well but if you think there is snow, you'll see snow! Here the photo's of today. And don't forget to say hello to the cycling man behind me!






Did you see the snow? Okay that actually doesn't matter. Read further for the prices and my opinion about this combination.

I bought this shirt with long sleeves in the H&M and it was just €10,-! It fits really well and you already saw this shirt on the photo's of day 8 and day 30(yes I have all those pictures in a folder on my laptop). I really like the color navy blue and a kind of skin color together. I also like the stripes on this shirt and maybe if you've noticed, I wear a lot of striped clothes.

This trousers is from the Vero Moda and it was between €10,- and €20,- or something. There was a discount of you bought two trousers and I bought this red one and another one with a light brown color.

I wear my Uggs a lot in the winter, not only because of the coldness but also because they fit nice with every outfit. €200,- is expensive for shoes but this Uggs are totally worth it.

I think this is a nice combination of clothes, because of the colors. They fit nice together and it is not too much.

This is the post of today! I took a little bit more time for it than yesterday, that's the reason why it is a longer post haha.

FG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...