21 februari 2013

Day 52

Seriously, every time when I go to www.blogger.com I see my viewers and I'm like yaaaay, new viewers. Hahahaha cool info yeah. But yes, I admit it, I really like it when I have more views than yesterday. I think that every person with a blog likes that. WOOHOO. Scroll down for the photo's of today.




I think these two colors fit nice together. A tight pants with a wide shirt look very cute I think. 

I forgot where I bought this shirt and how much it costs but I guess it was between €10,- and €30,-. I looove this color. Yes, I LOVE PINK. Think pink. Pink is cute okay :( 

This pants is from the Vero Moda and it was just €25,-. It fits very well on me and I like the color. I think it makes me look skinnier and that's a good thing I think. 

Thanks for reading! And I've got a new idea and maybe it's a good idea. What if you guys tell me what to wear and if I like your outfit for me than I'll wear it? I'll see if anyone responds to this. See you tomorrow!

xoxo
FG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...