17 februari 2013

Day 48

Hello everybody!

Today we're celebrating the birthday of my little niece Elif. Tomorrow is her real birthday but today was a better day to celebrate it. This post is going to be very short because I have to be with my family and my little niece of course. PARTY! :)



Shirt | H&M, between €10,- and €20,- 
Trousers | A market in Utrecht, between €20,- and €30,- 

Yes I'm really bad at prices and especially remembering them.. But that doesn't matter I think haha. 

I think this is a nice and comfortable outfit. I love this baggy trousers! It fits very well. You can vary with a lot of shoes if you wear an outfit like this. 

Look at that pieeeee OMG so cute! Believe me, it was delicious! I'm going downstairs, I hope you enjoyed this post with that cutie pie photo!

xoxo
Filiz


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...