23 februari 2013

Day 54

Hello everybodyyyy.

I really like my outfit of today because you see bows woohooooo! I love bows. Bows are cute. SO YEAH I THINK I HAVE A CUTE OUTFIT TODAY. Scroll down for the photo's :)






Trousers | G-Star, expensive I think
Shirt | Pieces, €10.-
Jacket | Only, don't know the price

OH MY GOD. I found out from where this jacket is from, I looked at the lable! Woohoooo. Beautiful discovery. This jacket is from the Only but I still don't know how much it costs.

I get this ring as a gift for my birthday from a lovely friend, Davey. I love the leopard print on it! It fits nice with my outfit. Thanks Davey :)

The color of my shirt is very lovely and cute I think because it is light pink. I love light and bright colors and also if I combine those colors with darker colors(like I did in this outfit).

Yesterday I made another new page with the name: DIY. I'll write here things that I want to make all by myself. If you know something nice to make, tell me in a comment! I'll appreciate it very much.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...