19 februari 2013

Day 50

Hey guys!

Today I went shopping with my mom. YAY, new clothes! No, I won´t show them, you'll see them soon I think. Have patience. :) Scroll down if you want to see my outfit of today!





Woohooooo I'm wearing my glitter sweater from the H&M. This sweater cost me €20,- and I think it is totally worth it! It's shiny and glittery and sparkling and yay I love it. 

This belt.. I still don't know the store where it is bought and I also don't know the price and probably we'll never know it. HAHA. But yeah it's just a brown belt and I think you can find something like this almost in every kind of store? With clothes of course. A belt in a candy shop.. -.- Okay next item.. Read further if you want. :) 

This jeans is from the Only and it was €40,-. It fits very nice and you can wear it with every kind of shirt and vest and yeah, every kind I think. You can also vary with a lot of shoes. It is just a basic jeans and you can combina basic garments with everything. 

This is it for today, I hope you enjoyed it. And I'm talking bullshit today but that doesn't matter I think. 

xoxo
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...