31 januari 2013

Day 31

Yaaay today it is the last day of January! I've my blog for a month now. Partypartyparty. Thanks for all the comments so far. I think it went very well! Here is my outfit of today.


















I'm wearing a jeans, a shirt with floral print and a black jacket. I think it is a neat and cute outfit at the same time. Read further for the prices :)

Jeans | Only, €40,-
Jacket | Outfitters Nation, unknown price
Shirt | A store in Turkey, €20,-

I really like this combination of clothes. This shirt is sooo cute. Look at the photo for the details on my shirt. The color is cute, the print is cute, the fabric is cute, EVERYTHING IS JUST CUTE.

This outfit will look nice with every kind of shoes. Think of light colored sneakers, high heels, boots, open shoes etc etc. You have to try it before you judge :)

What do you guys think that is a cute or nice outfit? Say it in a comment if you want and maybe I'll wear it if it's possible! I really like to hear your opinions.

I hope that you like my posts and the rest of my blog! Advice is welcome :)

xoxo
Filiz


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...