01 januari 2013

Day 1

OH YEAH! Let the blogging begin! 

To be honest, I don't know yet how to make a good blog because this is my first time. This is the reason why I NEED your tips, so please don't feel guilty about that! :)

Here is my very first photo! 







Another confession of mine, I don't look at the colors. If it fits me, I'm wearing it! As you can see I wear a bordeaux trousers and a shirt with a sort of pink color and white stripes. I think it looks very cute together. I don't like to wear only the same colors every time, I like difference. 

On other blogs I can see that people tell where they get their clothes and how much they cost, so if you want to know where I've got these clothes, read further!

Last week I went to Amsterdam to shop with my niece and my cousin. Believe me, in every, yes EVERY store there was sale! I LOVE SALE! But who doesn't? So we were walking in the H&M and we were looking around. I saw many clothes that I like but so many people are wearing the same clothes and that is something I don't like. I like to be different. Okay enough bla bla. The shirt that I'm wearing is from the H&M and it costs only €3,-! I couldn't walk away without buying that shirt because I like the colors together. 

The trousers that I'm wearing is from the Vero Moda. There was sale too two months ago. I've got two trousers, one with the color bordeaux and one with the color navy blue. Two trousers for only €50,-! They are fitting very well and they also make you look a little skinnier. 

I reaaaally love my Uggs. I wear my Uggs very much because they are so comfortable and warm. They have the color grey and I think it looks good with every style of clothes. The original price is like €200,- in The Netherlands. 

Sooo, this was my first post. Dare to comment, I really don't mind tips or other kinds of comments, they are all welcome! 

Big kiss,
Filiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...